Right to Exclude
Right to exclude from admission
All MRSEF members when participating in any MRSEF activity must agree to conduct themselves according to MRSEF policies and the USSA Code of Conduct. All members must agree to compose themselves in a sportsmanlike manner consistent with the MRSEF mission statement, and are responsible for their actions while attending or participating in all MRSEF activities. The Executive Director has the authority to reject any registration application, including an athlete’s request to renew registration, and may terminate any athlete’s participation in the program. In instances where athlete’s participation is terminated by the Executive Director any tuition or expense reimbursement shall be defined by the prevailing MRSEF Refund Policy.
While conformance to the entire USSA Code of Conduct is paramount, the following key principals are of specific note as it applies to this policy:
- Members shall conduct themselves at all times and in all places as befits worthy representatives of the United States of America, the United States Olympic Committee, USSA, their region, division, state or club and in accordance with the best traditions of national and international competition.
- Members shall maintain high standards of moral and ethical conduct, which includes self-control and responsible behavior, consideration for the physical and emotional well-being of others, and courtesy and good manners.
- No USSA member shall commit a criminal act.
- No USSA member shall engage in any conduct that could be perceived as harassment based upon gender, age, race, religion or disability.
- Members will avoid profane or abusive language and disruptive behavior. As further stated in the USSA Code of Conduct and supported by MRSEF: Nothing in this Code shall be deemed to restrict the individual freedom of a USSA member in matters not involving activities in which one could not be perceived as representing USSA. In choices of appearance, lifestyle, behavior and speech while not representing USSA or MRSEF, competitors shall have complete freedom, provided their statements and actions do not adversely affect the name and reputation of the USSA or MRSEF. However, in those events where one is representing or could be perceived as representing MRSEF, MRSEF demands that its members understand and agree to behave in a manner consistent with the best traditions of sportsmanship and USSA’s core values.
- This policy shall apply to all MRSEF members, including athletes, parents, and family members.
MRSEF Board of Directors